Camp rules: Dynasty and Desperate Housewives



Camp rules: Dynasty, 1981.
(About Blake marrying Krystle)
Fallon: Well, that's what I mean. He used to be a fair judge of women. I think he's suffered irreversible brain damage from breathing too much dimestore perfume.
[...]
Steven: She's got some nice qualities.
Fallon: So does a cocker spaniel, but I wouldn't want my father to marry one.


Camp rules 2: Dynasty, 1981
(About homosexuals)
Steven: Well, you wouldn't want your brother to marry one.
Jeff: Well, not a poor one!


Camp rules 3: Desperate Housewives, 2008.
(To a man in a wheelchair)
Gabrielle: Oh don't play victim with me. I have to walk in heels all day long. You can just sit in a chair and roll.
(04x12)

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos