Shrimp and Pasta

If you want the background on these shrimp, you can read the It Started out to be Shrimp Cocktail post.

Okay, I had these shrimp that were thawed.

I put some olive oil and butter in a pan and added chopped garlic, dried parsley, black pepper, rosemary and red chili flakes. Let that simmer a while.

Whoa
... is there anything better than the odor of rosemary! Dang, I love that!
I added a pint of heavy cream and let it reduce until it was thick. In the meantime I cooked some pasta. When the cream mixture was thick, I added some freshly grated parmesan. Mmmm!In went the shrimp - for three or four minutes - you don't want to overcook them!
Here it is Shrimp and Pasta. (We'll have shrimp cocktail another night).

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos