Thursday, June 10, 2010

Introducing...Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

    Introducing books through the first paragraph (or thereabouts)...

    Bella,

    I don't know why you're making Charlie carry notes to Billy like we're in second grade-- if I wanted to talk to you I would answer the

    You made the choice here, okay? You can't have it both ways when

    What part of 'mortal enemies' is too complicated for you to

    Look, I know I'm being a jerk, but there's just no way around

    We can't be friends when you're spending all of your time with a bunch of

    It just makes it worse when I think about you too much, so don't write anymore

    Yeah, I miss you, too. A lot. Doesn't change anything.

    Sorry.

    Jacob

    -- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Post Title

Introducing...Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


Post URL

http://ohjustinbiebier.blogspot.com/2010/06/introducingeclipse-by-stephenie-meyer.html


Visit justin bieber for Daily Updated fashion photography Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive