Urbanscapes!

After a huge fuss to cover my working hours to get the average 44hours a week so managed to "gao tim" with my boss and managed to be able to cover an hour a day from Monday - Thursday as Saturday is halfday so covered my 4 hours on those days.

So yea after a terrible work day on Friday wasn't really in high expectations for the Urbanscapes as last year I was still lost at the event because my sayang actually brought me to know of it. So this year was hoping things would be a little more exiting and so kinda booked some time to go with ma baby.

I certainly had no regrets at all as it was awesome!!! Below are some pics I stole from my baby darling collection as I am yet to have a camera of my own yet....


























It was so nice plus there were a lot of new things that was going on!! Plus the whole atmosphere was awesome though of course the weather wasn't something who was my best buddy... =(

Then we moved further and in, and gues what we saw! Some cool music DJ-ing kinda thingy that was kinda cool yet weird... Below are some of the pics!






All the people were so fascinated by the whole set up that people were like surrounding that place the whole time it was going on!! Even an aunty jumped in to play with it!! She was enjoying it like mad siao!! Then there was Dustyhawk, or dunno what his real name is though who seemed to be the most enthusiastic player of the "i dunno what to call it" equipment!! XD


Well for now these are the few pics that I got to fit in here. Would find more time to get the rest of the updates soon!

Special thanks to my baby sayang who let me grab her pics for this blog... Do visit her as well at http://alletsstella.blogspot.com

Till the next post!! Tata!!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos