READ-A-THON (April 2011): Hour 19

I'm still hanging in there, but I admit that I've cheated and taken a nap. I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. But at least I own up to it! Now I'm watching some horror/western hosted by Elvira while I force myself to stay awake.

JDMontague.com is hosting a mini-challenge this hour for which book character you would crush on and run away with and why.

The one character that came to mind was that of Dr. Sam Parker in Falling Home by Karen White. I said in my review for the book that I had an image of the husband of Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond in my head as I read of Sam Parker.
Now that alone should make you want to run off with him, but just picture him in chaps!

Need I say more?

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos