Women with Bigger Boobs are smarter?

It's late night and I was just fishing my night playing Facebook games when I saw a friend of mine posted an article via a side called as "Beerbeer." Awkward, I know... I felt the same but then, the article really caught my attention as it spoke about girls with bigger boobs were meant to be smarter! So the rest of the article is just below so go ahead and read up!! 



 A STUDY conducted in the United States showed that women with big breasts are not necessarily less intelligent than those who are less endowed.
Quoting a Singapore newspaper article, Sin Chew Daily said women with bigger breasts were found to be smarter instead.
It said the study was conducted in Chicago to find out whether the size of a woman’s bust affected her brain power.
The study, involving 1,200 women, was conducted by a female researcher. The subjects were divided into five groups, from extra small to extra big.
The report said it was possible such women were smarter due to the higher level of female hormones that could result in better development in the brain.
Beerbeer: I find this really funny. Most guys mostly goes to pub to pick on big boobs girls and now we know is not easy to trick them. So guys out there make sure you got good IQ level before you try to woo the ladies. If only men with beer belly is smarter…*sigh*

I know kinda hard to believe right? But to all those girls who don't belong in the "busty" group, don't worry I am pretty sure you guys are all smart in your own ways right? =D 

Anyways this particular has actually given more ideas for the next blog post. I am sure all the guys would be very happy about that 1 though... =P

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos