Star Sighting--Anderson Cooper

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQpNOOMqen9ZCLeimRvhhRBtSHovv73OqIY2yUFFOuG1tPgcLMDEPqKXTYBNgNXan9EORJbpLRz1ulNlsVV5VTRPyJjiVYY9smHw4Xf47q8Xav0F14O4K9fu37uVx5AOCnz6-w4QdjQ-O1/s1600/anderson-cooper-vanity-fair.jpg


I won't say where he was--since his fans, followers tend to vent rage at me--but I stepped into the subway car and Anderson Cooper was sitting in a seat, being filmed for something promo-ish (like "Anderson Cooper investigates the bowels of the city"). The other passengers were quiet and respectful and, of course, Dish pretended not to see him. Yes, I'm that shy and not wanting to directly invade celebrity-privacy (only passively through blog). How I wanted to snap a cellphone pic but I would never do that (especially since I don't know how to use my cellphone camera).

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos