The Irony

All throughout school, I listened to my teachers.

All through college, I listened to my professors and wardens and principals.

At work at Cadburys, Dell, Progeon and now HT, I listen to my boss.

At times I’ve also listened to my friends as an obligation.

When I was seeing someone, I used to listen to her.

All my life, I’ve listened to my Dad.

At church, I listen to the priest.

If God spoke to me, I would listen.

If Satan did, I would be just curious to know what he has to say, so I’d end up listening.

Why cant I just be silent and let somebody else listen now?

What a stupid thing this life is?

All your life (at least till you’re 23 ) , you grow up listening and by the time it’s your turn to talk, it’s not even worth it...

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos