Tuesday, September 5, 2006

The Irony

    All throughout school, I listened to my teachers.

    All through college, I listened to my professors and wardens and principals.

    At work at Cadburys, Dell, Progeon and now HT, I listen to my boss.

    At times I’ve also listened to my friends as an obligation.

    When I was seeing someone, I used to listen to her.

    All my life, I’ve listened to my Dad.

    At church, I listen to the priest.

    If God spoke to me, I would listen.

    If Satan did, I would be just curious to know what he has to say, so I’d end up listening.

    Why cant I just be silent and let somebody else listen now?

    What a stupid thing this life is?

    All your life (at least till you’re 23 ) , you grow up listening and by the time it’s your turn to talk, it’s not even worth it...

Post Title

The Irony


Post URL

http://ohjustinbiebier.blogspot.com/2006/09/irony.html


Visit justin bieber for Daily Updated fashion photography Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive