Glowy-Z and Mr. B-M help uncover a rather large mail day!

Mysterious crates.......

A rustling comes from the pinnacle of the cardboard mountain... and a curious head peeks out

Z: "UGH what a trip! It's hot in there! Hmmm... looks like I got some company here... Lemme see...."



Z digs inside giant piles of packing to uncover an interesting looking companion...

Z: "Oh man you look like shit! (badum dum!) Are you OK? Speak to me!"


B-M: (in a slow, muffled voice) "Juuus ggget mmmmmeee ouuuuttaaaaa heeeereee, ....ppppaaaaaaaal"

<<<<<>>>>>


Z: "Looks like I just got to you in time. I'll be you are glad to be rid of that bag there, huh?
.....Ew do you smell something?"
B-M: "NNNoooope IIIIII doooon't sssmmmeeeeell nuuuutthhiiiiin"
Z: "My name's Glowy Z. I glow in the dark!"
B-M: "Orrriiiiiggiiiinaaal nnnaaaame theeeerrrreee! Iiiii'm Beeeee-Emmmmm"
Z: "B-M, eh? interesting...."




Z: "Well Mr. B-M, I guess we better see if anyone else is here with us. Let's get started on this big crate down here. What does this say?"


B: "SSSSSSEEEELLLLL-GAAAAHHH"

Z: "Celga... Never heard of em. Ah well it'll be a surprise. Let's get busy."



Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos