Fixing it when it aint broke!

I must confess something’s disturbing me a lot at 12:45 a.m. on a Sunday morning. India has just got to the final of an extreme humdinger of a tournament called the ICC Twenty20 World Cup. I’m bleary eyed but a colleague’s messages over the course of the tournament have kept me immensely engrossed. For starters, he’s predicted correctly, every result of every major match in the tournament even before the matches had got underway. He’s suggesting big money, sponsors, Asian influence and the inevitable dirty word - “Match-Fixing.”

Today, when when Symonds & Hayden were cruising towards 188 in the semi-final , I got a message from him saying. “Too much Naatak, India is winning this… ”.

Another message from another colleague, “Is this fixed?”

The verdict on the final is that Pakistan is winning it.

I don’t know. And I don’t want to know!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos