We Now Pause For the Dancing Lizards


Some of you may remember Charley my son's pet lizard. Charley was complaining to me the other day that I haven't given him any blog time for quite a while, so I thought I'd post about him today. He is getting BIG!! Don't let anybody try and tell you that you can lose weight on one of those all-protein diets. The only thing Charley eats is crickets, just crickets (all-protein, right?), and he has gained a great deal of weight. When we first got Charley, he slept inside a half of a coconut shell. Now he has gotten so big that we have replaced his coconut shell with a good-sized flower pot with a hole cut out of the side for him to sleep under. This is what Charley looks like today.



When I took his picture, Charley wanted to know why I haven't had any dancing lizards on my blog yet. Well, I aim to please, so here you go, Charley, this one is for you.


Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos