A Thanksgiving Day Dance Feast

I have not had you out of your chair from behind the computer and dancing for a while, but I'm going to make up for that today. I know today is the day many of you will be dining on turkey and all the trimmings. Like me, you will probably eat a few extra calories that you wouldn't ordinarily consume. No need to worry, though. If you dance along to this blog post, you will burn off those extra calories in no time.

I have prepared a complete Thanksgiving dinner day dance feast for you. Before we get started on the feast, though, first we must give thanks. It is much easier to dance if there is music in the air, so let's say thank you for the music.




Now, how about a bit of turkey?



And, just in case you don't know how to do the turkey trot, here are some youngsters who will show you how.



Pass the mashed potatoes, please.



May I offer you a Yam?



And what would Thanksgiving be without dancing carrots?



Might as well finish up with some pie. Would you like apple, peaches, or pumpkin?




Or maybe you prefer sweet potato pie?



Happy Thanksgiving to all my dancing partners! Thanks for putting my name on your dance card. I hope you have so many blessings to count that it makes you feel like dancing.

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos