Read-a-Thon Fall 2009: Hour 7 Update

So here I am at hour 7, and I'm taking a few minutes to eat and post an update on my progress.

Title of book(s) read since last update:The Heretic Queen
Number of books read since started:1 completed, currently reading The Hunger Games
Pages read since last update:43
Running total of pages read since started:43
Amount of time spent reading since last update:1 hr and 21 mins
Running total of time spent reading since started:(keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1 hr and 21 mins
Mini-challenges completed:uhhhh...3, I think?
Prizes won:0
Junk fuel ingested:Sour cream and onion chips and coke

So I'm still spending way too much time blogging. Now that I've started reading The Hunger Games, I hope to spend more time reading and less blogging. See ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos