Sunday, November 8, 2009

Poetry Sunday (11-08-09 edition)

    And wilt thou leave me thus?
    by Sir Thomas Wyatt

    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    Say nay ! say nay ! for shame
    To save thee from the blame
    Of all my grief and grame.
    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    Say nay ! Say nay !

    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    That hath lov'd thee so long ?
    In wealth and woe among :
    And is thy heart so strong
    As for to leave me thus ?
    Say nay ! Say nay !

    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    That hath given thee my heart
    Never for to depart ;
    Neither for pain nor smart :
    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    Say nay ! Say nay !

    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    And have no more pity,
    Of him that loveth thee ?
    Alas ! thy cruelty !
    And wilt thou leave me thus ?
    Say nay ! Say nay !

Post Title

Poetry Sunday (11-08-09 edition)


Post URL

http://ohjustinbiebier.blogspot.com/2009/11/poetry-sunday-11-08-09-edition.html


Visit justin bieber for Daily Updated fashion photography Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive