Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poetry Sunday (11-22-09 edition)

    Today is one of my own poems. I haven't written poetry in over 10 years, but this one just hit me out of the "blue" the other day...

    Bluebird

    Just call me bluebird,
    for it's a new day.

    A breeze has come my way,
    spreading my wings to make me fly,
    until I drop from the sky,
    exhausted and vulnerable.

    Just give me a little shelter,

    for just a day.

    Then I'll be on my way again,

    for spring is just around the corner.
    Just call me bluebird.


    -- Heather Johnson, 11/20/09

Post Title

Poetry Sunday (11-22-09 edition)


Post URL

http://ohjustinbiebier.blogspot.com/2009/11/poetry-sunday-11-22-09-edition.html


Visit justin bieber for Daily Updated fashion photography Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive