CHALLENGE: Audio Book Challenge 2010

Royal Reviews is hosting the 2010 Audiobook Reading Challenge, previously hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. I enjoy audiobooks when I'm working, so I look forward to possibly completing this challenge! (I've already established that I suck at challenges.)

I think I'm going to go with the "Fascinated" level here and commit to 6 audiobooks in 2010, although I hope to do many more.

Guidelines:

  • There are four levels: Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books, Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books, Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books, Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.
  • Audio books only.
  • You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
  • Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on or after January 1st count towards this challenge.
So far on my list is:
  1. The Broom of the System by David Foster Wallace
  2. Bourne Deception by Robert Ludlow
  3. Hope for Animals by Jane Goodall
  4. Absolute Power by David Baldacci

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos