Challenge Update: 2009 End of Year Update

Here is where I stand with the challenges that end this month:

I am ending this challenge with only 1 of the 3 books read. I completed, and really enjoyed, The Color Purple. However I had to abandon The Road-- I had a really difficult time with the writing style, but I will come back and try this book again later on.

So I'm ending this challenge 1/3.

For the 1st in a Series 2009 challenge, I am ending it with 4 of my 12 books completed. Even though I didn't do that great with this challenge, I really enjoyed the four books that I read for it. So I'm considering it a success anyway!

I am completing this challenge 4/12.



The "What's in a Name" challenge wound up being one of my most successful. I completed 4 of the 6 books I had earmarked for this one, and am currently reading a 5th. Unfortunately what with the holidays and everything I hope to get done around the house over the next couple of weeks, I don't see completing the fifth book before the end of the year.

So I am completing this challenge 4.5/6.

This challenge already ended on December 20th, and I am ending it well short of my goal of 18 books, with only 6 completed, 1 abandoned, and 1 that I am currently reading.

I am ending this challenge 6.5/18.




So it's official! I suck at reading challenges! However I read some great books, and enjoyed myself, so I am considering this a success nevertheless!

Thanks to the hosts of these challenges. As you can see, I am trying my hand at way too many challenges again in 2010. See you there!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos