Attention Whore!!

The past 3 days have been really tiring for me as my car decided it's going to get all the attention it could from where ever it could!!


It all started on last Tuesday that when I just got off work and I just got past Kelana Jaya LRT when my car started to let out tiny "honks" every time I turned my steering. I thought there was something wrong with me that I actually pressed it accidentally and eventually it stopped once I passed that area there was no more problem until I just turned into Sunway.

I was just in the lane between Pyramid and Public going into Pyramid jamming, and my car just got off "BBBBBbbbbbbbbbeeeeEEeeeeeeeeEeeeePPPPpppppPPPPP" all the way and I totally panicked!! I was like wtf?! Everyone over there was already giving all kinda weird looks! *hide face under shirt*

Some even came up to me as if I was the 1 doing in purpose until they saw my hand was away from the steering that they just burst and walked away.  It was still honking non-stop until I actually reached a secluded industrial area. I was like "phew" wiping of my sweat.

Then thinking it was all right, I go touch my window and there it goes again!! It was so irritating and making so stressed that I eventually just sad in my car for like 15 mins not moving! (I know that the dumbest thing I could do) Then being super giler despo all of a sudden, I just went berserk as I plugged a wire from my steering thinking that was connecting the horn but eventually I was wrong and it went off again.

Then starting to be able to think straight I walked out and was looking for the place they place the horn and eventually I couldn't find it as am not so familiar with old Proton. The best what I could have ever done was that I just a wire and only to realize later that I just disconnected my vipers! Cursing my luck, I went back to work again and during then a "bangla" came up and scared the shit outa me!! I got so shocked and jump into ma hood which just came down crashing on me!

Thanks to that I've got a swollen eyebrow!! Finally ma papa came and ngam ngam he was there I found the thing and just plugged it off happily!! Thought that was it!

But I was wrong!! Went to catch a movie yesterday and since around 1 plus there was no electricity in Pyramid parking hence it was freaking dark and parking was free. The car's battery died!! *buawWwwwww!!!*

Eventually a couple of people came to help the car and hence it became popular again!!! How nice!!

This morning nobody around it was working find... Hopefully it still works when I go start it later after work!! *sweat*

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos