Steam Boat Night~!

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday. Thomaz Chee Chee (just joking) has officially joined the 2D club! Yep! He is 20 years old now! So to celebrate we all went out for steamboat with a couple of guys from my old condo with whom we did alot of crazy stuffs.

Since I've been to Tasty Pot Steamboat a couple of times, decided to go there again.

Yep! That's the place!! It's kinda cheap for how it looks though. RM26.80 per person for buffet steamboat and then plus drinks and all about 30 bucks per person? LOL I dunno... XD

The do have alot of choices of food. Though I wasn't really a fan of steamboat, I really wouldn't mind to go here and eat! It's cheap and nice!!! Plus I can eat as much I want until I wanna explode also still same price! XD


Well steamboat is not the only thing they have over there! They also have.......


Looking at all this pics am hungry already!! *drools and pat pat tummy* Gosh the food is really really awesome over here!!! Those who haven't been there, fast fast go!!!

At night this place could really be super crazy pack! Like last night it was really really packed! Though 1 of my friend was supose to upload all the pics, which he obviously didn't.... I had to steal these pics from Tastypot Steamboat Restaurant's Facebook site! *smack head*

The address for this place is :
No 9 jalan PJS 8/18 Dataran Mentari Bandar Sunway. 
2nd branch: D1-17-G, Jalan Multimedia 7/AJ,
CityPark,i-city,40000 Shah Alam
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, 46150
 
Contact : 03-56301282
 
Mon - Sun : 16:00 - 01:00
 
So basically they are open 7 days a week! How awesome is that? Though they are open until only 1am, it's still good enough, no?
LOL!!! Still waiting for my friend to upload the pics online and once he does, would put it in!! Well for that night we had fun as after food went for Left for Dead 2 : Versus mode!! That was seriously Dope!!! More stuffs coming up soon guys!!
With next weekend Sunday planning of Sunway Lagoon waterpark coming up, alot of things are happening this next week!! Those who wanna join us for the theme park, you can contact me here!! =)
 


Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos