If you wanna blame someone, blame him...

Sorry I haven't been around this weekend. I've been a little distracted by this guy. His name is Smeagol (pronounced Smee-goal for those not familiar with Gollum from the Lord of the Rings trilogy), and he is the latest addition to our ZooCrew.

I've been planning on getting a dog, but Smeagol is totally NOT what I had in mind! However is the greatest little dog, so there is no way I could ever regret getting him. He is thought to be about 4-5 months old chihuahua mix (actually he was sold to me as a "Chihuahua", but I knew that he looked like a mix and strongly doubted what the rescue was promoting.)

You can learn more about Smeagol and see a video of him on my other blog, but in the meantime if you want to blame someone for my temporary absence, you can blame him...
Good luck with that!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos