- Decide which challenge level you'll be doing (further below) - gaslight fantasy is allowed.
- Grab the code for the badge and post it on a side bar or in a signature (if you want to participate, but aren't blogging, aren't on a social network or a forum - Submission For Non Bloggers).
- Create your own post to let all your readers know you’re taking part in the challenge and at what level (if you're really proficient you can list your books!). Make sure to link back to this page with either one of the buttons or a text link..
- Use the link form below to enter into the challenge by sharing your challenge post url and your name (either your name, blog name, or both).Please don't use the comment form to participate, only to comment on the challenge or something else..
- Submit your reviews (if you choose to review them, but that is optional) on the review page.
- When you’ve completed you’re challenge let us know on the completion post. If you're using a tag or category I recommend sharing the link back to that so everyone can find them
- Geared – Choose 5 books to read
- Cogged – Choose 15 books to read
- Goggle Mad – Choose 30 books to read
- Victorian Lord/Lady – Choose 50 books to read
- Steampunked! – Choose 75 books to read
- Zephyr Pilot – Choose 76-125 books to read
- Inventor – Choose 126-200 books to read
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- Perdido Street Station by China Mieville
- The Anubis Gates by Tim Powers
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
This challenge is hosted by BA Reading Challenges. The point is, of course, to "get steampunked" and read steampunk! I haven't read any steampunk yet, but I have Leviathan sitting on my shelf waiting for me. So I decided that this challenge would make for a good introduction to the genre.
For ideas of what to read, BA has a list of 15 books to get you started or to give you ideas.
How To Participate
I will be going with "Geared" and trying to read 5 steampunk novels. Here is my list that I am selecting from:
Visit justin bieber for Daily Updated fashion photography Collection