Out with a Bang Readathon


I am participating in the "Out with a Bang" Readathon for the next few days, in hopes of finishing up a couple of books before the new year. This Readathon, hosted by The Bookish Type and Book-Savvy, will run December 29-31.

My goal is to try to finish up Darling Jim by Christian Moerk and Under the Dome by Stephen King.

I won't be able to really join in until this afternoon, as I have some things to do today. But I'll be sneaking in a little reading this morning. I will also need to take some time over the next few days to take down Christmas decorations and such, but I still endeavor to read more than usual and perhaps even finish both of the books mentioned.

Let the reading begin!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos