30 Days Challenge!


Finally I have succumb to the wanting to do the 30 Days Challenge too! I actually saw this from a friend's blog and was ever since been pestered to do it. Though I often denied that I wanted to do it, finally I suppose I gave myself away. LOL

I am always scared of blogging because I worry that I won't have the time or chance to update regularly. The thing is I don't own a laptop anymore, house internet is super duper crazy slow, I am starting a new job next week, and etc. Hence I always put aside ideas of doing such things but this time, I just decided to make the move without much thought and just do it! So here we are!

Well I have never made any resolutions or any long term challenges as my discipline is bad cause I tend to get bored to easily or get distracted. But I am really hoping to finish this though! Won't exactly say that I am trying to work on my discipline, but I think it's kinda fun and interesting.

So if any of you are actually doing it, done it or planning to do it , please let me know. We could actually share our goals and that could be fun!!

Sit tight for the 1st day post!

Popular posts from this blog

Poems of the Spanish Mystics

brad paisley shirtless photos