Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kings and Queens!

    I'm not much of rocker though I won't deny that I do love rock music. Music has always played a major role in my life.

    Anyways, coming back to the topic, I've heard this song quite some time back if not wrong somewhere around last year. I love the lyrics, the way everything goes with the song. 30 Seconds to Mars have been kind of 1 of my favorite band but I only viewed this MV just few days ago. Actually am not much of a Youtube fan but if I need something or heard something, that's when I look up things I like or want. Of course don't forget my amnesia, hence this explains why am blogging about this song after so long!

    The official MV



    Lyrics.
    oh--->

    Into the night

    Desperate and broken
    The sound of a fight
    Father has spoken

    oh->


    We were the kings and queens of promise

    We were the victims of ourselves
    Maybe the children of a lesser God
    Between Heaven and Hell
    Heaven and Hell

    Into your eyes

    Hopeless and taken
    We stole our new lives
    Through blindness
    In defense of our dreams
    In defense of our dreams

    We were the Kings and Queens of promise

    We were the victims of ourselves
    Maybe the Children of a lesser God
    Between Heaven and Hell
    Heaven and Hell

    The age of man is over

    A darkness comes at dawn
    These lessons that we've learned here
    Have only just begun

    We were the Kings and Queens of promise

    We were the victims of ourselves
    Maybe the Children of a Lesser God
    Between Heaven and Hell

    We are the Kings

    We are the Queens
    We are the Kings
    We are the Queens 

    I can't really comprehend what exactly that I love so much about this song but I love it! Don't you agree with me? Of course don't get me wrong, am not saying you must like it though. =P

    Soon my Day 04 - Your views on Religion is coming up guys for the 30 days Challenge post! Once again thanks for the support!!

Post Title

Kings and Queens!


Post URL

http://ohjustinbiebier.blogspot.com/2011/04/kings-and-queens.html


Visit justin bieber for Daily Updated fashion photography Collection

My Blog List

Blog Archive